"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This summer, 219 books were ordered for 75 families, and more orders will be taken in the fall.
- Scarcely half the people who ordered books from us ever came back.
- The book can be ordered through the institute at (800)843-8114.
- The books for those 14,685 classrooms - more than four million - were ordered the week of May 14, he said.
- The book can be ordered by mail for an additional $:4.55.
- The books are personally selected and ordered in small numbers.
- Despite these difficulties, it goes without saying that no book should be ordered unless the price is known.
- If three books are ordered at once, there is a 10 percent discount on the rental price.
- When they get through the door they find that all books are already ordered.
- If not available locally, the book may be ordered by calling (800) 321-5068.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.