"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The title of a piece I happened to read in the Times Book Review just popped up.
- The Times Book Review really does do a very nice job with whatever it decides to do.
- He has been, happily, a contributor to The Times Book Review for nearly as long.
- No one from The Times Book Review called to fact-check this piece of information.
- Placing an ad in the Times Book Review costs about $88,270.
- The Times Book Review designated it as one of the notable books of 1981.
- The Times Book Review called it 'perhaps the first epic celebration of women ever written.'
- I expect much more from The Times Book Review.
- But until this week, King had never been on the cover of The Times Book Review unless he was writing about someone else's work.
- But color on the cover of the Times Book Review (June 6)?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.