"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The letters became, as he relates in his book, "a diary of those 'deaths and entrances' of which Martha spoke.
- When the troops were briefed, as McDonald relates in his book, there was a strident, dissenting voice.
- Among many other observations about flora, fauna, and native inhabitants related in his lengthy book, Bonaventure claimed to have seen enormous footprints in the region.
- At one point, he relates in his book, she was invited to dinner by Barbara Stanwyck, who seemed "bitter and lonely."
- It was probably related by Diodorus in his 10th book, which is now lost.
- As Mr. Jacobson relates in his book, the tester noted that the child was "truly an unconventional thinker."
- The anecdote is related in Watson's book The Double Helix.
- Both adventures are related in his book The Sketcher.
- What he could not have predicted, but relates in his hilarious book, "God Save the Quarterback!
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.