"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The photograph wasn't there either, but three small books he hadn't seen before took his attention.
- The book takes place over a period of 43 years, from 1706 to 1749.
- The book has taken me exactly one year to write.
- My book is taking me the wrong way around the room!
- The book then took a further two years to complete.
- The book took at least more than four years to write.
- So during the summer when the book takes place they bring in two groups.
- A 300-page book takes him about three months, he said.
- His wife died a few years before the book takes place.
- A book takes more than a few minutes to read.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.