"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She reports in her book that she sometimes felt the United Nations forensic missions were similarly isolated from the communities they were working within.
- As he reports in his first book, he believed something important was missing-software authors were not asking, "How do users interact with this?"
- But the real-time forecasting system produced an estimate of 1.1 percent growth, as Mr. Suskind reports in his book.
- He reports in his book that the sound rises to such intensity as to shake the room!
- Mr. Sands first reported the proposals in his book, although he did not use any direct quotations from the memo.
- The worst social catastrophe she ever witnessed is reported in her book.
- Woodward reported in his book that, according to Mr. Kaplan, everyone at the meeting signed confidentiality agreements not to discuss what happened.
- However, the main intentions of schools reported in Barnard's book on Vertical Tutoring, is to improve learning relationships and raise standards.
- If it is real, it justifies the comments Diana's friends made to me and reported in my book.
- He reports in his book that his conversion to Islam followed from two Biblical passages.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.