"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- (Nearly all contemporary books on race and public affairs have crisis as their stock in trade, and thus often feel the same.)
- Finding fun, contemporary books for young girls can be a challenge.
- What contemporary books will people be reading in a hundred years?
- The photographs the unit produced were used as the basis for at least two contemporary books:
- I am jaundiced, from having read a pile of actual, contemporary books that deal with exercise.
- For the correct spelling, see also two books contemporary with the studio: Sherwood (1923), pp.
- City Bible Publishing carries many contemporary books that define the movement.
- Book League of America printed and published contemporary and classic books.
- While it carries virtually every popular contemporary book, half the two million volumes that Powell's expects to sell this year will be used books.
- Novikov's press produced a third part of contemporary Russian books and several newspapers.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.