"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He suggested books she might read and when she had, she wrote to him about them.
- Your tutors can suggest books that may be relevant to you.
- Look for ways to help them get that information, such as suggesting books, pamphlets, or any local educational programs.
- The guidelines will suggest books and videotapes, as well as sample test questions.
- Environmental book club meeting; guests are asked to suggest books for future discussion.
- They continue pushing but we have managed to push back, so it's suggested books, not requirements.
- Do reviewers you've used before ever suggest books to you?
- Also I suggest several books, usually trashy things you can pass around or leave with fellow travelers.
- They have suggested books on various subjects and authors when I have asked them for their advice.
- A bibliography at the end of the magazine suggests books and resources for those who require further information on the subjects covered in the issue.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.