"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The book combined a theoretical framework for this process with case studies, showing how their theories had been at work in the previous several decades.
- His books combine graphic photography with scholarly and informative text.
- The book combines psychological research with her personal story.
- A true 'hybrid book' would combine the virtues of both.
- He discovered that children's books combined both his literary and artistic interests.
- The book combines the life of the historical and a fictional Tais.
- The book combines the methods of economic, business, political, and social history.
- The books combine a comprehensive syllabus with reliable teaching resources that make them become popular worldwide.
- His book combines research reports with anecdotes, insights, history and literature.
- The book combined her inside knowledge with a popular style, making her information useful to professionals and at the same time accessible to the public.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.