"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He also realized that the book involved complex procedures having to do with magic.
- And both books involve tragic love affairs that result in violence.
- The book involves people on an emotional level, who can then debate the intellectual issue.
- The new book also involved more contributions by other field ornithologists.
- The second book in the sequence involves community life and teaching.
- These books involve reading small sections of print and being given two or more options to follow, with a different page number for each option.
- The book involves characters from the game and sets the stage for its story.
- The book involves Russian spies attempting to build an early computer.
- This book involves an international hit woman and is set mostly in New York.
- This book also involves a lot of asking the questions, making you do the work, rather than telling you the answers.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.