"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A book brimming with sentiment like: I "cannot ignore what we have shared together.
- Such books brim with hope for the future, and they are beginning to appear even in this backwater capital high in the Andes.
- Still, the book brims with great tales, some tragic, others cautionary and one soberly confessional.
- However, she also notes that, "While the book is brimming with useful information, it de-emphasizes calorie counting.
- Mr. Norton's new book is brimming with ideas, clever techniques, insights and encouragement for shooting in the outdoors.
- His book brims with vignettes, which may be familiar but complement one other in ways that produce original insights.
- But this book also brims with sufficient personal history to qualify as quasi autobiography.
- Our reviewer, Mark Costello, said this book "brims with vivid portraiture."
- The book brims with auxiliary characters who periodically wander into the foreground.
- The book is brimming with analogies to technologies of the past, including the use of electricity in factories.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.