"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "In high school, I was already checking out books that had to do with politics and government."
- His son, Jerry, used to come in here to check out books or use our reference section.
- "So I went to the library and checked out books on number theory."
- Check out books in eight languages at the busy public library.
- At the library, they can check out books or use the computers.
- Students can check out books or spend time in the library for study and research.
- However, a single patron may be able to check out multiple books.
- Children from kindergarten to the third grade are invited to work with the teachers and check out books.
- Only judges and the court staff may check out books from the library.
- If kids see someone like you coming to check out books, they'll be more likely to do the same.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.