"roll" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Then he staggered to his feet, received another shot, and rolled upon the floor.
- His hands came over the top of the rock; he rolled flat upon its broad summit.
- Next they all clung together and rolled swiftly upon the floor.
- I rolled upon my side and looked up at him, miserably.
- It sucked up the dropping and rolled upon its way.
- The victim writhed and tried to roll upon the floor.
- As Trip stepped back, his victim rolled upon the floor.
- Then they rolled me over like a log upon my back.
- Is there a place where you could roll stones upon them?
- His body flopped suddenly to one side and rolled upon the floor.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.