"roll" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He looked down at her, then rolled off and went to the window.
- I said some of these things to him, but they just rolled off.
- When he fell I rolled him off into the water.
- It was large enough to sleep upon without rolling off.
- She rolled him off and he fell onto his back at her feet.
- At last he rolled off and lay on his back.
- It did not roll off a table, I am sorry to say.
- He didn't need the land engine rolling off on its own.
- He rolled off and put his arm under her shoulders.
- He tried once again to get up or even roll off, but his body wouldn't obey him.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.