"roll" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He rolls over on his back and looks straight up.
- Then I rolled her over on the far side of the bed.
- Then he rolled over on his back and looked up.
- She was turned away from us, rolled over on her side.
- He tried to roll over on his back - but which way was up?
- He rolled over on his side and looked up, trying to see more clearly.
- We rolled over on the floor, and I was up first.
- She rolled over on her side to look up at him.
- She rolled over on her back and looked up at me.
- Then he rolled over on his right side, away from her.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.