"roll" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His ball rolled back onto the front fringe, about 40 feet from the cup.
- They rolled about an inch and the nose went down.
- When the fog rolled in, just about anything could happen to him, and usually did.
- It bounced on the green and rolled to within about five feet of the cup.
- The faint echo of his words rolled about them and was gone.
- In a moment, the two were rolling about the ground.
- He made a nice putt that rolled about five feet past the cup.
- Actually the picture rolled past them at about half a mile an hour.
- He rolled his big eyes about him, taking in everything.
- The walls rolled about them and they felt the impact.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.