"roll" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- If you head him off, he'll roll up into a ball and stay put.
- Ali's eyes rolled up into her head for a moment.
- Only her hand held it from rolling up into a little cylinder.
- Some species can roll up into a ball when in danger.
- Then he stopped breathing, and my father's eyes rolled up into his head.
- She separated them, and rolled each one up into a ball.
- Paul's eyes rolled up into his head so that only the whites were exposed.
- At once it is a political, economic, social and a military system all rolled up into one.
- The woman gave him another long, hard look; then she rolled the socks up into a ball and dropped them.
- I guess you could say I'm the law, the mayor, the judge and the jury all rolled up into one!
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.