"roll" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He didn't even know how to roll down a car window.
- Out in front, his wife had her window rolled down.
- He rolled down a car window and told them they were in the wrong place.
- She rolled down the window and put her hand out.
- Seems to roll down his arm actually and over the line.
- As the general was ready to leave, he rolled down the window to say one last thing.
- I had the side window of the car rolled down.
- I decided it was far too long ago and rolled down the window.
- Suddenly something hit me and I rolled down the window.
- She rolled down the window and he said it again.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.