"roll" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- As the window was rolling up, I started to drive away.
- The old man's eyes had rolled up in his head.
- I don't like to go into a meeting when they're rolled up white.
- The two women were rolled up together, nearly in each another's arms.
- Her dark eyes kept rolling up to see how I was taking it.
- The lead kept rolling up until it was 10 points, then 20 and beyond.
- Even rolled up for sleep, no one wanted to get very far from the others.
- She rolled up onto her feet and left the bed.
- In the 60's we could change the whole house like every six months because things got rolled up.
- At once it is a political, economic, social and a military system all rolled up into one.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.