"roll" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They roll the ball from one end of the court to the other.
- Then it is rolled from one end to the next.
- Players must roll every number from 1 to 10 twice.
- It must have rolled there from the room beyond, perhaps many years ago.
- We rolled back toward the edge and then away from it.
- But he could also feel it rolling just slightly from one side to the other.
- The next random number we roll from 1 to 7, and turns out to be 2.
- Nick rolled from her, running a hand through his hair.
- That's when the tears finally started to roll from my eyes.
- The goal is to roll a ball from the top of the piece to the bottom.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.