"roll" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It had not been wrong to roll at the last.
- He turned into my lot and rolled to a stop at the door.
- It rolled to the feet of the man at the next table.
- As a result, he started rolling a ball at 18 months.
- "But you have to be rolling at the end of the season."
- "And no rolling your eyes at the back of my head."
- I can imagine a lot of you reading this will be rolling your eyes at me.
- "It's just a matter of getting them all rolling at the same time."
- The horse rolled his eyes at her and said nothing.
- He had to roll the movie exactly at the specified time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.