"roll" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She rolled her head against his shoulder and looked across the floor of the room.
- He thought about the rocks which had been rolled against the door.
- We lay back on the grass and I rolled against him, looking down into his eyes.
- He rolled his head against her sleeve, and could not speak.
- The head had rolled against the back of the podium.
- He rolled his forehead against the back of the chair.
- Then the glass fell from his hand, bounced and rolled against the wall.
- The result was a topped shot that rolled against some trees.
- He stood up and swore as she rolled against his legs.
- He tried to get up and fell back, head rolling against the tree trunk.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.