"roll" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "But I'm going to roll back the tape to make sure you said yes."
- He does not simply want to roll back the rates of the state's sales and income taxes.
- Last year, the commission had ordered rates to be rolled back an average of 10 percent.
- I returned to the apartment, trying to roll back the years in my mind.
- That is why it would be so wrong to roll back the air marshal program now.
- "There will be people in power who would like nothing better than to roll back what we have accomplished."
- It had no alternative but to roll back its prices to an average of $55 a car.
- He held out his own arms and rolled back the sleeves, first one, then the other.
- Under law, only Congress has the power to roll back a designation.
- I sat down so heavily my chair rolled back a foot.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.