"roll" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It rolled between his legs to the wall, allowing two runs to score.
- With those words rolling between them, Keller let himself be pulled to his feet.
- A coconut rolled between my legs and I closed them on it.
- It was all she could think of as he rolled her nipple between his fingers.
- Rolled it between his fingers and drew himself up a bit.
- Joe went through the window head first, rolling between the jeep and the wall of the house.
- She began to roll the pencil back and forth between her palms.
- He took one out and rolled it between his fingers.
- He reached up a slow hand and took the ball, rolling it gently between his fingers.
- It would be pleasant to think that the Atlantic no longer rolled between them.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.