"roll" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- With a great will of effort, he tried to roll to his right side.
- We roll to a stop, and the two men look back at us.
- His head was rolled to the side away from her.
- He turned into my lot and rolled to a stop at the door.
- My head rolled to the right and hit the window.
- It did not matter as they would roll to a 41-16 win.
- He rolled his head to the side and tried to see.
- We rolled to a stop on the other side of the river.
- She rolled her head to the side to look at him.
- With great effort I rolled my head to the right, toward the light, and became much less certain.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.