"roll" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The girl rolled away from him and off the bed.
- It began to roll away from the bed, its job done.
- Slowly, she rolled away from him, but he held onto her.
- I let myself fall over and started rolling away from the door.
- She rolled away from him and got to her knees.
- Without thinking, she rolled away from him and got out of bed.
- He smiled and rolled onto his side, away from her.
- I hit the ground and rolled away from the window.
- They covered the playing field while the ball was still rolling away from the game.
- He rolled over, away from her, and closed his eyes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.