"roll" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I rolled onto my back and looked up at him.
- She let go of my hand and rolled onto her side.
- She rolled onto her side, then sat up too quickly.
- He rolled onto his back again, thinking of how different things might have been for him.
- He rolled onto his back and looked up at her.
- He rolled onto his back and looked around the room.
- She rolled onto her back and looked up at him.
- With a great deal of effort she rolled onto her back.
- He rolled onto his side and tried to sit up.
- Before you've got ten your hands free and rolled onto the floor.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.