"roll" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I'll roll them about on the table in front of him.
- She rolled on her back and looked up at me.
- In a moment, they were rolling on the ground, with everyone watching.
- We rolled to a stop on the other side of the river.
- But why did they roll on the ground while doing it?
- The next second the old man was rolling on the floor.
- A moment later, both men were rolling on the ground.
- She rolled on her back and made a face suddenly.
- I heard one of them rolling around on the ground.
- He rolled on the ground, trying to put out that fire.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.