"roll" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- You've got the future and the past all rolled into one.
- She rolled into the car she'd started and took off.
- For a moment, the car seemed on the point of rolling back into the water.
- The car rolled across the road, down the bank and into the river.
- They rolled into town and won the first three games.
- She rolled her ball into the center of the cup.
- He rolled the car off the road and into a small stand of trees.
- The car rolled into the drive, and stopped before the door.
- His special move is to roll into a ball and attack.
- He returned an hour later, and someone was rolled into the back of the house.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.