"roll" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I meant only until such time as the government actually rolled out a plan in the area and made it available.
- Most of the following will roll out later in the fall, but a few may not see customers until well into 2006.
- But it was always awake again when I rolled out in the morning.
- The first of these, 43-011, was rolled out in July 2011.
- "We are going to be rolling this out at several locations in the spring of 2007."
- Every time the doors opened, cold rolled out in a wave across the road.
- "I can't even comprehend how this will all roll out in the months ahead."
- Opera plans to roll one out in a future release.
- And if you don't, roll out your pastry either in the morning or late at night when it's cool.
- Currently, the system is rolling out in a gradual process.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.