"roll" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Walking down the front hall, she saw fire rolling under the door.
- There, as it had before, rolled the sea under the light of morning.
- He made a quick step back to get out of the way, and a rock rolled under his feet.
- The head had broken off and rolled under a chair.
- The white queen rolled under the table and was not found for several weeks.
- She threw herself down and rolled under a low bush.
- She rolled the apple around the table under her hand.
- The package dropped from his hands and rolled under the car.
- One morning he rolled it under his arm and headed off to work.
- Makes more sense to just roll your own interface under those conditions.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.