"roll" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Nothing big enough to roll south to north along the height of the nation.
- The Team rolled along the boulevard, as they did each morning.
- In order to move around more quickly she developed the ability to roll along the ground at high speeds.
- All around them other cars, small and large, were rolling similarly along the road.
- The car kept rolling along the dark road at a reasonable speed.
- Either way, it seems to turn like a plate rolling along its edge, once every hour.
- Objects were rolling along the ground, even flying through the air.
- Sounds of battle are heard to roll along the coast.
- It was meant to be rolled along the ground, not lifted.
- I like the fact that men look twice at her as we roll along the corridor.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.