"roll" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The eyes were open but blank, rolled up to the whites.
- Just then a car turned the corner, rolled up to a house in the next block and stopped.
- It would roll up to me as I lay on my back.
- When everything was in place, we rolled up to the edge of the refugees.
- I rolled up to a stop sign and sat with my foot on the brake.
- They stood and walked to the house as one of the mechanical things rolled up to the front.
- The car silently rolled up the drive to a side entrance.
- They finally just sat on the beach and let the waves roll up to their feet.
- At six o'clock the stage rolled up to the gate.
- He rolled up to a sitting position and stared into the darkness.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.