"roll" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Now I can actually roll out of bed and walk normal.
- And I won't be rolling out of it to make room for you.
- She rolled out of bed and went to her window.
- Her hair always looks like she just rolled out of bed!
- I would roll out of bed, go to my computer and stay there for 20 hours.
- Once I got going, it just rolled out of me.
- "For someone who looks like he just rolled out of bed, you sure do know a lot."
- Any morning you rolled out of bed might be your last.
- He had too much reach on her to roll out of the way in time.
- The men all look like they just rolled out of bed.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.