"roll" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A slight movement to her left and she would be rolling down towards my feet.
- She tried to roll her head towards me, but it barely moved.
- He could be rolling towards a hole which would dump him to the ground.
- He gave a great sigh, and rolled his head towards me.
- On both sides of the river it rolled towards them, going north- ward.
- Their ball rolled towards me and I stepped over it.
- Jack dropped his head back against the chair and rolled it towards her.
- But they clearly got some sort of order and started to roll towards the village.
- There are just too many, rolling towards them now like a single, shifting mass of death.
- Then they came and rolled the barrel towards the water.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.