"picture" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Research published in the 21st century has produced a rather different picture.
- The potential for getting a computer to produce a picture of the data wasn't missed.
- The ability to produce a common operational picture and to share it with others became a reality.
- These scenarios are intended to produce a picture of the future we want.
- Answers to these questions will produce a "picture" of their faith.
- Most children at this age are not concerned with producing a realistic picture.
- But by nature, such an inquiry cannot produce a complete picture of how a historical event happened.
- "By combining our impressions, we might be able to produce a clear picture of these people."
- This produced a clear, large, detailed, depressing picture of the city across the river.
- If anything, it helps produce a more logical picture for why such an exchange would happen.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.