"picture" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Fifty or 60 games are sometimes not enough to offer a true picture of a player's ability.
- Those figures combine with others to offer a hard picture.
- Most programs offer pictures and video memories of the experience.
- And those areas offered a clearer picture of the entire region.
- The final month of the year also offered a particularly turbulent picture.
- The models offer only a gross picture of the world's weather.
- Whatever the explanation, the 1925 census offers a picture of black life.
- Other statistics offer a mixed picture of the new law's effect on the most vulnerable.
- Unfortunately, it also offers a much more misleading picture of the system.
- The new data offered a stark picture of what happens to those less stable students.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.