"picture" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Your issue did not present a full picture of women.
- So, using an example similar to the one above, a teacher might present a picture and ask "What is this?"
- But the numbers present a dramatic picture of that practice.
- They try to present a diverse picture of what it was like for American girls.
- And business leaders here worry it will present a poor picture of Japan to the world.
- On the other hand, the city presented an exhausted picture.
- Once again, common sense had failed to present an accurate picture of this world.
- He spoke well, presented a good picture, and was obviously very American.
- Nobody has the chance to tidy up after themselves, to present a picture they'd like the world to see.
- In a 1985 report, the agency found evidence of successful programs but presented a mixed picture.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.