"picture" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They have a special lens area in the bag that will allow clear pictures to be taken underwater.
- The latest e-mail formats even allow pictures and graphics.
- At the door, photographers were allowed pictures; then they tactfully vanished.
- In September 2010, the dress code was changed to again allow logos and pictures.
- Though Lü often agreed to give interviews to both domestic and foreign media, he refused to allow pictures of himself to be published.
- Sometimes, a group or a website will not allow some facts, articles, and pictures that they do not think should be seen.
- But he was somewhat self-conscious; he did not allow pictures of himself or his place.
- The new standard will allow far superior pictures.
- This device functioned as a digital camera which allowed digital pictures to be taken.
- Gheeraerts was one of the first English artists to paint on canvas rather than wood panel, allowing much larger pictures to be produced.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.