"picture" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Two steps took me to the open door, and my mind will ever carry a clear picture of the scene within.
- "I used to carry a picture of myself as a child around to prove it."
- Knowing he'd carry pictures, she asked if he had any.
- How did you know I carry a picture of my mother?
- But, in general, I don't think newspapers should carry pictures of dead people.
- It was as if he carried a picture in his mind of this place, one someone else had taken and tucked away for him.
- It was bright red and carried a picture of a helmet.
- Some protesters were covered in blood, while others carried pictures of their dead family members.
- "A guy who carries a picture of his mom, he can't be all bad."
- He carries a picture of each one in his breast pocket.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.