"picture" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In 1905 he started the cycle of pictures called "Confession".
- In 1998 he published a book of pictures called Retratos del Tiempo along with his father.
- That became a series of pictures called Fear and Security.
- His work ranged from realistic portraits to comic strip-like series of pictures called "modern moral subjects".
- The painting that is thought to be his earliest known work is a small picture called The Vision of a Knight.
- His first picture, called "The Hard Task," was exhibited in 1839, and represented a girl helping her sister with a lesson.
- Annie came here as a beginner to test for a picture called Three in One.
- A picture of cross-stratification, also called cross-bedding, is shown on the left.
- I came to a picture called 'Crocodile Pool'.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.