"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He'd thought she was something special from the moment she'd been brought in.
- I was on the set from the moment they started.
- He hadn't heard anything from the moment she'd turned back to face him.
- But you will not place the call for at least an hour from the moment we part.
- She'd known from the moment he came in the door.
- From the moment you looked at me, I knew something was up.
- You mean from the moment I got out of bed?
- And she had seen him, right from the first moment.
- I gave my life to you both from that moment on.
- From that moment I think we were sure of what had happened.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.