"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In his State of the Union, where he said that education is "our generation's Sputnik moment," the President invokes the word "innovation" nine times.
- I believe that this truly is our "Sputnik moment."
- This is our generation's Sputnik moment.
- A challenge to pursue innovation in "our generations' Sputnik moment."
- The whole country has been in denial about mathematics, and now we're sort of at a second Sputnik moment.
- Not quite Britain's "Sputnik moment" of truth, as President Obama put it in the US context during his state of the union speech last night.
- This was seen by many as another Sputnik moment or a second Sputnik.
- With no tax increases in the offing and the government running a $1.5-trillion deficit, a new "Sputnik moment" means adding to the mountain of debt.
- President Obama even compared these new technologies to the space race and called it our generation's Sputnik moment.
- He referred to innovation as 'our generation's Sputnik moment'.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.