"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But all it takes is one indelible moment to make a star, and in the final seconds of the third period, Brière finally got his close-up.
- Underlying her compositions is an inner strength, the recollection of an indelible moment.
- But to Cécile it is the indelible moment of first love, impossible and undeclared.
- There are still indelible moments, however, when the game is more of a show than a contest.
- He remembers a thousand indelible moments, like his mom giving food to hungry strangers.
- His anxiety quickly passes, but it's an indelible moment.
- The media attention, the names fixed in the minds of the public, that indelible moment in time.
- But each refugee seemed to recall an indelible moment of fear.
- Another indelible American moment occurred while teaching a course.
- But his most indelible moment came in the final minute when he dove for a loose ball, slid across the court and called a timeout.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.