"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She glanced up at him, but to her dismay the moment of connection had vanished.
- Three hundred years now seem more than a moment vanished against that dog.
- The next moment the white column of light had vanished.
- The moment Alice passed through the gates all sense of space vanished.
- She jumped from the car and a few moments later had vanished into the brush.
- The moment the car vanished, the hard-faced man left his doorway.
- The actual moment of decision has vanished from his mind.
- A moment later all light vanished as they clapped down the spirit door.
- The moment suddenly vanished as a insistent tapping came at the door.
- The moment the other two men vanished around the corner the panic eased.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.