"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This was probably the most important moment of his life.
- But we all travel through time every, moment of our lives.
- Every moment of her life had been leading to this.
- He had been there when she was born and at every significant moment of her life.
- He didn't know yet that it was the central moment of his life.
- I've seen people at the most trying moments of their lives.
- There is not one moment of my life that goes by without me being in pain.
- I have never had more than a hundred dollars in hand at any moment of my life.
- The Governor said he has been in the city "every moment of my life."
- Thus these two in the supreme moment of their life saw each other, yet did not understand.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.