"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- On 20 June 1978, the city was hit by a powerful earthquake, registering a moment magnitude of 6.5.
- The earthquake was followed two hours later by an aftershock of 5.1 moment magnitude.
- On the Richter scale, the moment magnitude of the earthquake is estimated at 6.8.
- In particular, for very large earthquakes moment magnitude gives the most reliable estimate of earthquake size.
- It was the third most powerful earthquake in the recorded history of the world, with a moment magnitude of 9.2.
- Over 600 earthquakes have been recorded since September 18, including events of moment magnitude 4.8, 5,4, and 5.5.
- The earthquakes had a preliminary moment magnitude of 5.8 and 5.4 respectively.
- The moment magnitude is the most common scale on which earthquakes larger than approximately 5 are reported for the entire globe.
- Most of the earthquakes had moment magnitudes of less than 3.0.
- The main shock with moment magnitude 6.7 M is highlighted in dark blue.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.