"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- With defining moment at hand, is there any need for moment of truth?
- Three particular military campaigns served as defining moments for the Mexican leaders of the 19th century.
- There are defining moments for a team every season.
- This served to be one of the bands lowest yet defining moments.
- The oscillators cannot be at rest because then they would have exactly defined positions and moments.
- If there can be defining moments in a hodgepodge theater piece, two come to mind here.
- A consequence of that is perhaps less easily identifiable career defining moments.
- In text books, two complementary approaches are used to define magnetic moments.
- There are certain songs that were so universally popular that they define moments in our lives.
- People define important moments in life, like birthdays, weddings and holidays, with cake.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.