"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A moment more and he'll stop making that racket with his boots- Suddenly a line came to mind.
- He stopped trying to rise, and a moment later stopped moving at all.
- He looked at me, and for a moment stopped smiling.
- The moment the vehicle stopped the doors were pulled open.
- Yet the moment we took cover the shooting abruptly stopped.
- Madeleine, how could I even for a moment have stopped believing in you!
- There is no power and the water runs for a moment then stops.
- Her eyes still aimed at him, but the moment of contact had stopped.
- "Bobby," she said after a moment, and something in her voice stopped him.
- Or that the woman with him had never for one moment stopped noticing.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.