"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- After what seemed like an hour, the moment of release ended, and they lay still.
- But he had to get in the rest before his moment ended.
- The moment ended, and he spoke perhaps just a little too casually.
- But the country's garment industry is working to make sure that the moment never ends.
- The moment ended as she turned away and dropped the key into her bag.
- When the kiss finished, they held each other, wishing the moment would never end.
- But that moment ended when a strange sound turned all their heads.
- "Child, I am here that the moment will never end."
- He almost wished the moment would never end, that they could ride together forever.
- But it didn't matter, because this moment of crazy kindness would soon end, making room for more.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.