"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They looked at each other for a brief moment, then turned back to me.
- For a brief moment she thought her son had come home.
- And for a brief moment he wasn't the only one.
- She moved away from him, her control lost for a brief moment.
- For one brief moment he'd had everything a man could want.
- His one brief moment of free will had let him live when he should have not.
- For a brief moment he felt at one with nature.
- I had never seen him sit down for more than a brief moment.
- There was a brief moment when maybe she could have said no.
- The light held for one brief moment, and then it was gone.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.